One of the main nutritional mistakes of Poles is too little fish consumption. Fish should be eaten at least 2 times a week. And you how often after you do not reach? Do you pay attention when choosing them for nutritional value?
Find out what kind of fish we have available, in which nutrients are rich and what they benefit from their presence in our Diet. Fish consumption in Poland significantly deviates from Ideal. The average pole eats half as many people in other European countries and several times less than world Leaders-japanese (65.8 kg/1 year per Person) and Norwegians (46.3 kg/1 year per person). Let’s find why this is a serious mistake. Fish are the cornerstones of the Mediterranean Diet.
5 main reasons why you should eat Fish
- Essential omega-3 fatty acid fish is a rich source of polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids, especially salmon, tuna, mackerel, sardine and Herring. Essential omega-3 fatty acids affect normal heart function, prevent cardiovascular disease, reduce pressure. Decrease the level of bad LDL cholesterol while increasing the content of good HDL Cholesterol.
- The source of fish protein is a good source of readily digestible and readily digestible proteins. Compared to meat and poultry, the assimilation and digestibility of fish proteins is much better. Grilled Salmon Grilled Salmon
- Vitamin oily Fish are rich in fat-soluble vitamins: A, D, E, while fish skinny is a good source of B vitamins, particularly vitamin B12. Fish are the main source of vitamin D in our diets. It is also synthesized in the skin, but only when accessing the Sun under the influence of ultraviolet. Therefore, during periods of winter we are particularly exposed to its deficiency. Vitamin D strengthens bones and teeth, increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, the regulatory functions of many organs and tissues. Vitamin B12 maintains the efficiency of the nervous system is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, protein synthesis and process of maturation of red blood cells.
- Minerals Fish contains phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine, potassium, sodium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese or selenium. Saltwater fish is a good source of iodine, element, which deficiency causes hypothyroidism and goiter endemic. Iodine is delivered into the body from the air, with the consumption of fish, or iodized salt. The shortages are especially the inhabitants of the areas distant from the sea. They especially should pay attention to the consumption of marine fish. A good source of calcium will be small fish eaten whole with pin bones. sardines.
- Nutritional value. It is worth eating fish because they have a high nutritional value for Us. Their meat is higher in terms of nutritional values of pork, beef and Poultry. Their protein is very easily absorbed by humans, much easier than a protein for slaughter animals.
According to nutrition experts, We should eat fish at least twice a week. unfortunately, They eat too little, and the decline in consumption is a characteristic feature of the change in the nutritional habits that occurred in the twentieth Century.
If we care about providing ourselves with vitamins-fish will be an excellent choice, they contain B vitamins and fat-soluble vitamins: (A) (improves skin condition), D (strengthens bones and Teeth) and E (removes harmful free radicals from the body). therefore, fish should be given to elderly People.
They are also good sources of minerals such as phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, iron, as well as trace elements: zinc, copper, manganese and Iodine. On the harryh.org page you’ll read a lot of tips for a healthy diet.
First of all, they provide healthy polyunsaturated fatty acids that improve the work of the heart muscle and lower the level of harmful lipids in the blood, which prevents the development of vascular atherosclerosis. In addition, normalize blood pressure.
Fish and slimming
Fish species lean supply large amounts of protein with low energy value (50-100kcal/100 g). That is why skinny fish as cod, trout, sole or flounder are recommended person pills and who care about the line. We all know that fish are healthy, although we refer to are not rare. Remember that fish are characterized by high nutritional value and are an essential component of a healthy, rational diet. For the preparation of the fish try to bake them in foil, Cook by steaming or stew in the presence of the vegetables. As spices use fresh or dried herbs. The fish are great: parsley, pepper, garlic, savory, mustard, basil, fennel, Rosemary, thyme, curry.
The fish blend well with squeezed lemon juice. See also like adding sugar or other sweeteners to cook fish. The healthiest are oily fish of the sea due to the high content of unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids, fat soluble vitamins and iodine content. However, if you don’t like fish for the fish oils, used as food supplements, present on the market in the form of capsules or liquid. Here you will find oils produced from fish liver, called oil and oils made from their meat. If you eat fatty fish attitudes also linseed oil, which is also a good source of polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids.